Bachelor of Health Sciences
Masters of Occupational Therapy
Certificate IV in Massage Therapy
– Support for gross and fine motor skills.
– Gross motor skills such as supporting development of walking, throwing a ball, running, etc.
– Fine motor skills such as handwriting and using scissors, etc.
Upper limb therapy:
– Completing exercises to maintain or improve mobility and strength.
– To increase independence in every day activities such as getting dressed by using an assistive device eg sock/stocking aid to put socks on.
– Treatment to help with common hand conditions such as arthritis, muscle weakness and reduced function.