25 Sep Experienced VR General Practitioner
Experienced GP wanted for medical practice in Reynella, South Australia.
We are seeking an experienced VR GP to join our team. Our practice is well established and has a strong focus on quality family medicine and a loyal and expanding patient base.
We are an accredited teaching practice and provide supervision for medical students and GP registrars.
We offer an appointment system for every patient and 15-minute consults with the Doctor of their choice.
We have a large nursing and allied health team in the building and part of the care team.
Expected duties include:
- Provide high quality, primary health care services to the community, in keeping with best practice standards;
- Respond to medical/ health problems presented by patients including history taking, diagnosis, investigation, treatment and referral as appropriate;
- Prescribe for patients as appropriate to need;
- Provide appropriate health promotion and preventative health care advice to all patients attending the practice;
- Practice duty of care including meeting practice standards and accountability etc.
FACCRM or Vocational Registration
Current, unrestricted AHPRA registration as a General Practitioner
MBBS or equivalent
Applications close: 15th October 2018
Please submit your up to date resume (including 3 professional referees) and 1 page covering letter to email@example.com