02 Jan Part-time Permanent Medical Receptionist
McIntyre Medical Centre Is Looking For An Enthusiastic And Experienced Medical Receptionist To Join Us On A Part-Time Permanent Basis.
We are a traditional family practice with a dedicated team of doctors and staff who are committed to providing high quality care with compassion and enthusiasm.
The position would require cover across the week (weekdays and weekends) on a rostered basis.
Specific Duties include:
- Excellent general patient customer service care
- Greeting of patients on arrival
- Patient appointment booking and accurate recording of data
- Medicare billing, banking, EFTPOS and HICAPS
- Adherence to company policies, including OH&S
- Liaising with doctors, specialists and allied health professionals to coordinate patient care
- Administrative tasks
- Previous medical reception experience
- Demonstrated skills in customer service
- Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Strong Organisational skills
- Capable of working independently and in a team
- Strong administrative skills with high initiative and motivation
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality patient care
- Flexibility to work evening shifts and weekends on a rostered basis (approximately thrice a week)
- Must be proficient in Word, Outlook etc – Prior use of Best Practice Medical software would be advantageous
Applications to reach us no later than 4:00pm, 16 January 2020. Please send a brief cover letter and resume addressed to: email@example.com
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Note: no agencies please